Monday, August 25, 2008

Great times.

I don't know what it is about Jessi that makes everything click. So lets just start off with the little surprise, first off the room at the Courtyard Marriot, was really REALLY good. Next, I went to the Wal-mart just down the street. I was looking everywhere for a green M&M stuffed . . . something er-other. No luck. But good news, I did see a Mustang hoodie, and also some really good chocolates. Also some Pumpkin spice candles.

I called her to see where she was and she was in Manhattan, so I freaked out and told her to slow down. She was immediately suspicious, but complied. So first step *after checking in* was to prep the room. When the gal at the front desk saw all I was taking up to the room she did that ohhh that women always do for "cute" stuff. I quickly gave her a shhh sign, because i didn't want her to make a scene, and ruin the surprise. So three of the rosebuds and crushed the buds and laid a trail to the bed. I had the hoodie "clutching" the remaining roses, I lit the candles and rushed back down stairs to greet her.

Needless to say she liked it all. The room was top notch and so was the treatment. I can't tell you exactly what ll happened (after all there are some things i don't want to share) but let's say it was a very good night. After that we went to dinner at Famous Pete's then we called it a night, and sleeping next to her was a hell of a thing. it felt good and all that. Well i gotta run. More to report later.

No comments: