Monday, July 17, 2017

10 Years After War



Oh my friends. 10 years gone now,
Burned in the bloom of age,
I will carry on your memory, this is my vow,
No matter how it saddens or fills me with rage.




We lived as few will know,
But those left have scars they do not show,
What would you say if you were still here,
I don't know, and I fear.



Now I grow old and grey, 
You would not recognize me any more, 
There's so much we wouldn't need to say,
Between old soldiers that have been to war.



I raise a glass to you fallen friend,
I toast you as you were in distant memory,
No matter what my life's trajectory,
I shall hold onto you. Until the end.






7 comments:

K~ said...

Have you read Siegfried Sassoon's "Memory"?

James Rise said...

When your Epson printer shows you a warning message- Printer Maintenance Required, you have to reset the printer and there are three different methods to reset the printer to factory settings- Using the control Panel of the Printer, Reset Button and Epson Adjustment Program. However, some users do face the issue- How to reset your Epson Printer? If you are the one getting same, get connected to technical representatives and get your issue resolved on time.

Ragani Tiwari said...

I read you post. I really glad to read your post. Thanks for sharing with us.
Gear Boxes Manufacturers
Gear Box Manufacturer
Gear Box Manufacturer in India
Gear Boxes in India

maria smiths said...

The augmenting acquisition of cryptocurrency for payments and other options across numerous developed and developing nations is one of the prominent drivers contributing to the growth of the global cryptocurrency.
tether crypto |
bank of america signin |
XRP wallet |

TheBEGlobal said...

Thanks for Sharing. BE Global offers the SEO Services in Dubai at affordable price. It will increase your visibility to all your customers and drive good quality traffic

BEGlobal(US)LLC said...

Thanks for sharing. BE Global LLC is Well-Known for Digital Marketing Services In Los Angeles. Our digital agency will tackle your email marketing, SEO, Social Media, and content marketing, our marketing experts are ready to help!

tripnomadic said...

Thanks for sharing. Among the other famous tourist places in Thiruchendur are Thiruchendur Beach, Thiruchendur Arch, Valli Cave Temple, and more.