Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Good News?

Most people say this is a good thing, but I have found out Andrea is NOT pregnant. Most would say "good news" or "your off the hook" things of that nature. In a way they are right. It will make things easier, this added burden could have broken me. It can only be said that there is a sense of relief in this revilation.

However part of me is saddened by this news. I think that there is a part of me that is crestfallen over this latest development. With the thought of an upcomming deployment, and a load of other things on my mind (like my last deployment, all the various Ex girlfriends that haunt my life et cetera) Part of me wanted to think that there would be something of me left should the worst happen. I can only wonder what to do about this latest development.

No comments: