Thursday, June 26, 2008

woops

Well I finally made the choice, I'm going to go to the wedding instead of the Country stampede. I know I know I'm missing Taylor Hicks and Rascal Flats, but lets face it there will always be other concerts, there will only (hopefully) be one wedding for Jared (Herman). So I went out and got my suit all ready I got back and wouldn't you know it I FORGOT TO GET SHOES!!! that is really high up on the "Brilliant" chart.

But I am going to the wedding. I really want to go to country stampede, but I'm afraid that if I do I won't be able to get to the wedding because of gas prices. it's $75 to get into the gate, and thats if I could find the dam thing. I've only been out there once and I didn't drive. Add to that that I JUST got the whole tattoo appointment for , and you end up with a nasty dilemma. Well I txt'd Erika about it. I suppose it was a little "Woe is me" but hey I needed to hear an outside opinion. Well I finally made up my mind (helped along by the fact that I already GOT the suit). But still I forgot SHOES! What an idiot.

Now I got to either go back to JC Penny or get a pair on the road. Thinking about the gas prices, and the gas guzzler that is my car, makes me sweat just a little bit. It's going to be tight, and I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to make it back, or make it there. Oh well. So much for the 150 mile radius. Man I hope they don't declare me AWOL.

No comments: